fall

Monday, January 10, 2011


Ok, its been a WHILE! Like a long while! So much for trying harder at blogging right? I've gotten really bad at taking pictures lately... mainly because my camera never seems to work the way I want it to haha.

So since I'm such a slacker at taking pictures, here's some of the boys I took in the fall. Ahh... I love fall :) But I love winter too... and good thing, there is snow headed this direction!

I'm hoping to get some pictures up on a more regular basis, and hopefully get some pictures of my little men in the snow! I know they are as excited as I am for the white stuff!






1 comment:

  1. yea you are back into blogging :) I so know about frusterating cameras...I am trying to learn how to use my flash but outside pictures I love to take...can't wait for snow too!

    ReplyDelete