fall

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Baby its COLD outside :D

So can you guess how excited I am right now?!?!? IT IS SNOWING!!!!! They are only calling for 1-2 inches... but its still snow, and I will take it any way I can get it! Ahh... I love the look of white streets and housetops :D :D :D

So what better way to welcome snow then by hot cocoa?! These mugs I got last year after CHRISTmas from Target... for .25 cents each! Aren't they adorable?! And the dinosaur robes? My awesome sister picked them out for the boys for CHRISTmas... they LOVE them and wear them whenever they get the chance.

Well thats it for now, but Sarah you should be so proud of me for posting 2 days in a row! Tomorrow I am going to post these cookies I made the other night... they were amazing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment