fall

Monday, February 14, 2011

Menu Plan Monday :)

Ok, so I know I have totally missed like 2 weeks... or maybe 3, but now I'm back! It seems this spring weather is giving me some much MUCH needed new energy! So... I can stay awake for longer periods of time to do things like, oh, I dunno... add to my blog! :) Here's what this weeks menu looks like... a little more boring than normal, but we are trying to get rid of things around here and buy less this week :)

Monday
breakfast: cereal, leftover cinnamon buns
lunch: sandwiches and fruit
dinner: grilled deer steak, pasta, salad, french vanilla cupcakes :)

Tuesday
breakfast: cereal
lunch: salad w/ cheese, fruit
dinner: breakfast for dinner :)

Wednesday
breakfast: cereal
lunch: pb&j, carrots
dinner: mac & cheese w/ brocolli, mixed veggies

Thursday
breakfast: cereal, smoothies
lunch: sandwiches, carrots
dinner: leftovers night

Friday
breakfast: oatmeal w/ apples
lunch: sandwiches, salad
dinner: roasted chicken, fresh broccoli, mashed tators

Saturday
breakfast: waffles with strawberries
lunch: OUT
dinner: chicken and gravy, french fries, broccoli

Sunday
breakfast: leftover waffles
lunch: chicken noodle soup in the crockpot
dinner: smoothies... after church is usually too late for a big meal for us, but smoothies and popcorn are a perfect before bed combination!

No comments:

Post a Comment