fall

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

New attempt at blogging...

So... have you ever typed up a really long story onto your blog just to accidentally hit the wrong button and delete it? I HAVE! About two weeks ago I sat down to "update"... wrote out a good bit of what has been going on around here and poof, in an instant it was GONE! haha... Then today, I have been feverishly working towards getting this thing to where I want it! It's been a long couple of hours, but I think I am starting to figure things out... its about time I know! What can I say, I'm so NOT a techie! Anyway, long story (that was deleted and now made very short), we are homeschooling and in our third week, September is almost over, temperatures may finally be dropping, and I am preparing for yet another freezer cooking day. There it is, my life in a nutshell thus far :) Stay tuned for fabulous fall recipes... and my lineup for my October freezer cooking day! Oh yeah and HAPPY FALL YALL!


1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures. :] I shall check back tm. for an update. Would you so kindly follow my blog. haha. I love when I get a new follower.

    And I can't wait for your recipes on here. mmmm...

    ReplyDelete